Senior Web Programmer
On the developer team, we take pride in the craft of building website and products: coming up with ideas, testing them against our users and our teammates across the company, and proactive. Calibreworks is a company of peers: you’ll work with people who come in every morning to decide what needs to be done to accomplish the goals we’ve all helped define, and then take ownership for the speed of the execution on those goals.
A WordPress developer who is strong in all the skills needed to see a project through from concept to implementation. You will work through:
- understanding our clients and everything they love and hate about their requirements
- understand and know how to implement WordPress coding standard
- PHP and MySQL is a MUST!
- working with Git is a MUST too!
- know how to craft a beautiful WordPress themes with great user experiences
- know how to build reusable WordPress plugins
- implementation details so that nothing gets left out
- can-do attitude and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
A clear communicator with the ability to talk about your plan and goals. Deep intuition for usability, but a willingness to let go of your instincts when proven incorrect Experience with an iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly, and testing hypotheses
A strong portfolio including nuanced workflows and beautiful visual design applied to web-based or mobile apps
The ability to hand-code HTML/CSS with ease.
If you are interested to work in one of the fastest growing environment, the first step is to send an introduction with your resume and preferably some examples of projects or code you’ve written. (Linkedin/Github/Portfolio website etc). Please indicate your current and expected salary, and when you can start work.